By Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott
- Presentation of software program courses for fixing particular problems
- Design of radio-tracking studies
- Mechanics of knowledge collection
- Estimation of place by way of triangulation
- Graphic presentation of animal migration, dispersal, constancy, and association
- Home variety estimation, habitat usage, and estimation of survival premiums and inhabitants size
Read or Download Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data PDF
Best ecology books
Pillars of Evolution offers a clean and provocative point of view on adaptive evolution. Readers new to the learn of evolution will discover a fresh new perception that establishes evolutionary biology as a rigorous and predictive technological know-how, while practising biologists will find a provocative booklet that demanding situations conventional methods.
This e-book describes the evolutionary and ecological results of reproductive pageant for scarabaeine dung beetles. in addition to giving us perception into the personal lives of those attention-grabbing creatures, this ebook exhibits how dung beetles can be utilized as version platforms for making improvements to our basic figuring out of vast evolutionary and ecological procedures, and the way they generate organic variety.
Assembled right here for the 1st time in a single quantity are 40 vintage papers that experience laid the principles of contemporary ecology. no matter if via posing new difficulties, demonstrating vital results, or stimulating new learn, those papers have made monstrous contributions to an knowing of ecological techniques, they usually proceed to persuade the sector at the present time.
From John Muir to David Brower, from the production of Yellowstone nationwide Park to the Endangered Species Act, environmentalism in the USA has continually had as regards to its center a preservationist perfect. Generations were encouraged by means of its ethos—to encircle nature with our safeguard, to maintain it aside, pristine, walled opposed to the march of human improvement.
- Connected Lands: New Perspectives on Ecological Networks Planning (UNIPA Springer Series)
- Stormwater Effects Handbook: A Toolbox for Watershed Managers, Scientists, and Engineers
- A New Ecology: Systems Perspective
- Radiocarbon and Climate Change: Mechanisms, Applications and Laboratory Techniques
Extra resources for Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data