By Dennis Fisher,Richard Needle
- the use of goal-oriented counseling and peer aid to lessen HIV/AIDS risk
- quantitative and qualitative easy methods to determine behavioral switch between injection drug clients (IDUs)
- the value of sampling from hidden populations in research
- a public health and wellbeing version for decreasing AIDS-related possibility habit between IDUs and their sexual partners
- characteristics of woman sexual companions of IDUs
- strategies used to enforce random sampling options within the recruitment of out-of-treatment crack and IDUs
- ethnographic research of intravenous drug use
- analysis of touch tracing thoughts hired to wrestle the AIDS epidemic
- the use of pile varieties to augment different instruments utilized by drug prevention programsAIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention courses is stuffed with present study and valuable details for execs drawn to studying approximately thoughts for engaging in HIV/AIDS examine between hard-to-reach populations. Substance abuse researchers, therapy execs, and other people all for AIDS prevention courses, nation and county wellbeing and fitness departments, and legal justice structures will locate a lot correct and demanding info to take advantage of of their day-by-day work.
Read or Download AIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention Programs: Evaluation and Outreach PDF
Similar medical diseases books
High blood pressure is among the top factors of dying within the usa, affecting approximately one in 3 americans. it truly is familiar in adults and endemic within the older grownup inhabitants. high blood pressure is an incredible contributor to cardiovascular morbidity and incapacity. even supposing there's a easy try to diagnose high blood pressure and comparatively low-cost medicinal drugs to regard it, the illness is frequently undiagnosed and out of control.
R. D. Martin, who has lived with COPD for over twenty years, has authored the whole advisor to knowing and residing with COPD: From a COPDer's viewpoint, a survival and self-help consultant that is going some distance past scientific details and into the guts of residing with this ailment. Martin, who considers himself greater than only a sufferer, reminds readers web page after web page that wisdom is greater than power-it minimizes worry of the sickness and the uncertainty concerning the destiny, whereas maximizing the facility to event a whole and cheerful existence.
The discomfort center/clinic is within the degree of transition. It has come far considering that continual discomfort used to be a nonexistent entity and sufferers with tricky ache difficulties didn't obtain genuinely-earned consciousness or have been misplaced within the busy practices of vari ous forte clinics. Thirty-five years sooner than the remainder of us, John].
This e-book presents chemical dependency clinicians a sampling of the paintings being performed within the fields of homosexual and lesbian chemical dependency to let clinicians to supply higher take care of their homosexual and lesbian consumers. After an outline of seven study stories which research the occurrence of alcoholism and/or chemical dependency in homosexual and lesbian individuals, the contributing authors discover the unique issues of improving homosexual and lesbian addicts.
- Essential Clinical Global Health (Essentials)
- Perceived Health and Adaptation in Chronic Disease
- Hormones, Brain Function And Behavior: Proceedings of a Conference on Neuroendocrinology Held at Arden House, Harriman, New York, 1956
- Biliary Tract Surgery, An Issue of Surgical Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- The Psychoneuroimmunology of Chronic Disease: Exploring the Links Between Inflammation, Stress, and Illness
- Systemic Inflammatory Disease and the Eye
Extra resources for AIDS and Community-Based Drug Intervention Programs: Evaluation and Outreach