By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy remains to be famous as a number one reference and a major resource for the newest study in agronomy. As constantly, the topics coated are different and exemplary of the myriad of material handled through this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed studies on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 112 PDF
Best ecology books
Pillars of Evolution offers a clean and provocative viewpoint on adaptive evolution. Readers new to the research of evolution will discover a fresh new perception that establishes evolutionary biology as a rigorous and predictive technological know-how, while training biologists will find a provocative e-book that demanding situations conventional methods.
This booklet describes the evolutionary and ecological effects of reproductive festival for scarabaeine dung beetles. in addition to giving us perception into the non-public lives of those interesting creatures, this booklet indicates how dung beetles can be utilized as version platforms for making improvements to our normal knowing of vast evolutionary and ecological tactics, and the way they generate organic variety.
Assembled right here for the 1st time in a single quantity are 40 vintage papers that experience laid the rules of recent ecology. no matter if by way of posing new difficulties, demonstrating very important results, or stimulating new examine, those papers have made enormous contributions to an knowing of ecological tactics, they usually proceed to steer the sector this day.
From John Muir to David Brower, from the production of Yellowstone nationwide Park to the Endangered Species Act, environmentalism in the United States has continuously had just about its center a preservationist perfect. Generations were encouraged by way of its ethos—to encircle nature with our defense, to maintain it aside, pristine, walled opposed to the march of human improvement.
- Methods for the Study of Marine Benthos
- The Northern Rockies: A Fire Survey (To the Last Smoke)
- Afforestation, Reforestation and Forest Restoration in Arid and Semi-arid Tropics: A Manual of Technology & Management
- Planning for Cycling: Principles, Practice and Solutions for Urban Planners (Woodhead Publishing in Environmental Management)
- Trends in Levels and Effects of Persistent Toxic Substances in the Great Lakes: Articles from the Workshop on Environmental Results, hosted in Windsor, ... Joint Commission, September 12 and 13, 1996
- Fortschritt und Verhängnis: Eine Betrachtung zur Entwicklungsgeschichte des abendländischen Verstandes (German Edition)
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 112